- Apply a volume and texture boosting, thermal protectant to damp hair before blowdrying or using other heated styling tools.
- As you blow dry hair, use a round thermal brush to control hair during blowout, sweeping hair in multiple directions to create extra body and volume.
- When hair is dry, create a dramatic side part and sweep hair over in the desired direction.
- Next, enhance volume and texture, by sprinkling your roots with a volume/texture powder and use your fingers to distribute powder and lift hair upwards from the roots.
- Then, use a curling wand to create texture and control ends, by curling or bending random pieces of hair. A good rule of thumb, is to create curls going in alternating directions, while curling face framing layers away from the face.
- When you are finished curling hair, rub a small amount of volume and texturizing paste between hands, and use your fingers to lift hair upwards, loosening curls and styling hair as desired.
- After styling, spritz hair with a volume holding finishing spray.
similar hairstyle video tutorial:
source | CHLOE BROWN