source @cutyourhair | David Anders Palmira | Escape Salon
- Apply a texturizing and volume boosting product and a thermal protectant to damp hair before blow drying.
- Use a round, thermal brush to control hair while blow drying. Use the brush to lift and guide hair in the desired direction.
- When hair is dry, create more volume and texture, by sprinkling your roots with a texture/volume powder and use your fingers to lift hair up from the roots.
- Then, create texture, using a flat iron, or curling wand, to curl and bend random pieces of hair.
- After curling, rub a small amount of volume and texturizing paste between fingers and gently comb fingers through your hair to loosen curls. Use your fingers to lift hair up from the roots, while styling and positioning hair, to create a tousled, pieced look.
- Spritz hair with a volume holding finishing spray to hold style.
similar hairstyle video tutorial:
source | MICHELLESOMAIDA