- Apply a texturizing thermal protectant to damp hair before blow drying.
- While blowdrying hair, use a thermal brush to shape bangs and control hair. Lift hair upwards at your roots with the brush, and sweep hair into the desired direction.
- When hair is dry, sprinkle roots with a texture and volume styling poweder, and use your fingers to gently work powder through hair.
- If needed, use a flatiron to enhance hair’s smoothness and control ends.
- Then, apply a texture styling paste or wax to hair, and use your fingers to shape and style hair, creating messy texture and separation.
- To finish, lightly spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.
similar hairstyle video tutorial:
source | LOCKS&LOOKSBYCASSI
source | KINGSLEY BROWN