- Apply a multi-tasking, thermal protectant to damp hair before blowdrying.
- Use a thermal brush to control hair during blowout, sweeping hair in multiple directions to create extra body and volume. Use the brush to control and shape bangs.
- When hair is dry, use a curling rod to curl random pieces of hair.
- Then, rub a small amount of volume and texturizing paste between hands, and use your fingers to lift hair upwards, loosening curls and styling hair as desired.
- After styling, spritz hair with a volume holding finishing spray.