- Apply a multi-tasking, thermal protectant to damp hair before blowdrying.
- When hair is dry, use a flat iron to enhance smoothness and control ends. Add texture by bending or flipping random pieces of hair.
- Sprinkle your roots with a texture and volume powder, and use your fingers to lift hair up from the roots.
- Then, rub a small amount of volume and texturizing paste between hands, and use your fingers to lift hair upwards, and style hair as desired.
- After styling, spritz hair with a volume holding finishing spray.