- Apply a volume and texture boosting, thermal protectant to damp hair before blowdrying or using other heated styling tools.
- As you blow dry hair, use a round thermal brush to control hair during blowout, sweeping hair in multiple directions to create extra body and volume.
- When hair is dry, create a dramatic side part and sweep hair over in the desired direction. (If you are clipping in your own extensions, this would be the time to section off the hair at the front of the head and clip in the extensions. You may also have the hair extensions placed professionally.)
- Then, use a curling wand to create texture and control ends, by curling or bending random pieces of hair. A good rule of thumb, is to create curls going in alternating directions, while curling face framing layers away from the face.
- When you are finished curling hair, rub a small amount of volume and texturizing paste between hands, and use your fingers to lift hair upwards, loosening curls and styling hair as desired.
- After styling, spritz hair with a volume holding finishing spray.
- This particular style is using extensions. You can have extensions placed by a professional stylist, or you can purchase your own extensions and clip them in at home. There is a lot to consider when choosing hair extensions. It is important to consider the length and color of the extensions, to determine if they will be the right fit for you. Make sure the extensions blend well with your natural hair. Check out the video below for tips on DIY extension clipping.
similar hairstyle video tutorial:
source | CHLOE BROWN
similar extensions video tutorial:
source | KISSES FOR NOAH