- Prep hair by applying a multitasking thermal protecting product to damp hair.
- Blow dry hair using a thermal brush to guide hair and bangs in the desired direction.
- When hair is dry, use a large barrel curling rod to curl hair sections at a time. Start each curl about halfway down the hair strands, and stop each curl about 2-3 inches from the end of each strand of hair. Remember, to create curls going in alternating directions.
- After curling, use your fingers to gently tousle and loosen curls.
- Then, spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.
similar hairstyle video tutorial:
source | ALEXANDRIA GARZA