source @allybrown1004 | CRAFT ACADEMY SALON
- Apply a texture and curl enhancing, thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Then, dry hair. We suggest using a diffuser to boost body and enhance hair’s natural texture.
- When hair is dry, sprinkle a texture and volume boosting powder onto roots and use your fingers to pull powder up through hair.
- Next, use a larger barrel curling wand to create texture and shape curls. Start each curl as close as possible to your roots, wrapping hair around the rod until you reach the end of each strand of hair. Remember, to create curls going in alternating directions.
- After curling, spritz the ends of hair with a dry texture/wax spray, and use your fingers to shape hair, creating an undone wavy style.
similar hairstyle video tutorial:
source | NAKED EYE BEAUTY