- Apply a lightweight smoothing polish and thermal protectant to damp hair. Comb product through hair to distribute evenly, and use the comb to create a center part.
- Use a thermal brush to control and shape hair and bangs during blowout. Blow dry bangs away from face.
- When hair is dry, use a flatiron to enhance smoothness and control ends.
- Use a smoothing cream to help smooth and control any frizz or wild hairs.
- Then, spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style, and use your fingers to finish shaping and styling hair.