source SALON David Ryan Salon | STYLIST Madion Russo
- Apply a smoothing polish and thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Use a round thermal brush to control and shape bangs and hair while blowdrying. Sectioning off hair as you work with individual areas, use the brush to blow dry hair straight, holding dryer at a downwards angle to hair.
- Next, when hair is dry, use a flatiron to straighten hair and enhance smoothness. After straightening hair, use the iron to slightly flip the ends of bangs, curling ends away from face.
- Then, use a smoothing, polishing cream to add shine and help smooth any short, untidy hairs.
- After styling, spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.