- Apply a lightweight smoothing polish and thermal protectant to damp hair. Comb hair to distribute product evenly and create a center part before blow drying.
- Use a round thermal brush to blow dry hair straight. Pull the brush downwards through hair, slightly curling hair inwards, near the ends of your hair. Remember, to hold the dryer at a downwards angle to hair, during blowout.
- When hair is dry, use a flat iron to enhance smoothness, control ends, and shape hair.
- After straightening, rub a small amount of polishing cream or pomade between hands and lightly run hands over hair, smoothing hair and controlling any wild, unruly hairs. This will also give hair a nice sheen.
- Then, spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.