- Apply a moisturizing, curl defining, thermal protectant to damp hair before styling.
- Use a rattail comb to create a center part, and dry hair using a diffuser to enhance curls and body. Or, use small rollers to roll your entire head of hair, and allow hair to dry.
- When hair is dry, use a small barrel curling wand to control and reshape any wild curls.
- Use a hair pick to lift and pull hair along your roots to create volume, if needed.
- Then, rub a moisturizing texture a volume styling cream between hands and gently scrunch and lift hair to shape and style curls.
- Spritz hair with a volume finishing spray to hold style.