- Prep hair by applying a texturing and volume enhancing, thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Use a round thermal brush to control and shape bangs and hair while blowdrying. Blow dry front layers away from your face.
- When hair is dry, use a large barrel curling rod, on low heat, to curl sections of hair at a time. Start each curl about halfway down the hair strands, and stop each curl about 1-2 inches from the end of each strand of hair. Remember, to create curls going in alternating directions. Be sure to curl front, face-framing layers, or bangs, away from your face.
- After curling, run fingers gently through hair to relax curls, and shape hair as desired.
- Then, spritz hair with a lightweight finishing spray to hold style.