- Prep hair by applying a moisturizing, thermal protectant to damp hair, and comb product through hair, for even distribution. Use the comb to create a center part prior to blowdrying.
- When hair is dry, create volume around the crown of your head, using a teasing comb to tease underlying hair at roots. Sprinkle roots with a texture/volume building powder for an extra boost.
- Next, use a large barrel curling rod to curl hair, working with individual sections at a time. Start each curl partway down the hair strand, wrapping hair around the rod until you reach the end of each strand of hair. Remember, to create curls going in alternating directions.
- After curling, use your fingers to gently tousle and loosen curls, and position hair as desired.
- Then, spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.
similar hairstyle video tutorial:
source | MEGANBATOON