- Prep hair by applying a multitasking thermal protecting product to damp hair before blow drying and styling.
- Blow dry hair, using a large thermal round brush to control hair and build volume during blowout. To enhance volume, we suggest using large velcro rollers around the crown of the head.
- When hair is dry, sprinkle a texture powder on your roots, or spritz your roots with a dry shampoo, or tease roots with a comb to enhance texture and volume.
- Then, use a large barrel curling rod to curl hair, working with individual sections at a time. Begin each curl partway down the hair strands, and stop each curl about 1-2 inches from the end of each strand of hair. Remember, to create curls going in alternating directions.
- After curling, spritz the ends of hair with a dry texture finishing spray, and use your fingers to gently tousle and loosen curls.