- Apply a volume boosting, thermal protectant to damp hair, and comb product through hair, to distribute product evenly and create a center part.
- Use a thermal brush to shape and style bangs and hair, during blowout, blowdrying bangs away from your face. To enhance volume, we suggest using large velcro rollers around the crown of the head, during the blow drying process.
- When hair is dry, divide your hair into top and bottom sections using clips, before yo begin curling. Sectioning off hair, will make curling easier.
- Begin curling the bottom section of hair first. Curl large strands of hair, at a time, using a large barrel curling wand. Start each curl near to your roots, wrapping hair around the rod until you reach the end of each strand of hair. As curls are released from the curling rod, lightly tug at the ends of each curled strand to help relax the curl. For this style, curl all hair going away from your face, to build volume. After curling the bottom section of hair, repeat the same process with the top section of hair. Be sure to curl front layers and bangs away from your face, holding the curling wand at an angle.
- After curling, tease the roots around your crown with a comb, to add extra volume.
- Then, spritz the ends of hair with a volume holding finishing spray, and use your fingertips to shape hair, gently tousling and relaxing curls.
- Comb through curls with a boar bristle brush to create fluffier, relaxed waves.
similar hairstyle video tutorial:
source | ThatsHeart