- Apply both a texturizing and a thermal protecting product to damp hair.
- Comb products through hair.
- Rough dry hair using fingers to comb hair forward and your bangs to the side. Use your fingers to lift the hair around your crown upwards as you dry.
- Sprinkle a volume boosting powder unto dry roots and use fingers to comb the powder through the hair lifting the hairs upwards from the roots.
- Find where you will part your hair. Wrap sections of hair, starting at the roots around a round thermal brush. While blow drying, pull hair through the brush, lifting hair up and to the side, to create the lift and volume you need.
- Rub a small amount of texture putty between fingers and comb fingers through hair to style and position hair as desired, creating texture and a slightly tousled look.
- Hold style using a finishing spray.