- Apply a wrap mousse to hair.
- Comb products through hair.
- Use your fingers to mold and flatten the tiny hairs framing your face.
- Next, apply a hair elixir or oil to your top lengths, to help protect your hair during curling.
- Starting at the front of your head, take about a half inch section of hair and carefully wrap it around a small curling wand, wrapping from root to ends of hair.
- Continue this curling process, curling in different directions, until the full head is completely curled.
- Next, you will want to reapply a small amount of elixir or oil to hair, by gently patting it onto hair.
- Use a rake comb and your fingers, to then rake through the curls, pulling upwards, styling and molding hair as desired.