- Apply a texturing and thermal protecting product to damp hair before blow drying and styling.
- Use a round thermal brush to control hair while blow drying. Wrap sections of hair over the brush at your roots and lift hair up with the brush, then pull brush downwards through hair, sweeping hair into the desired direction.
- When hair is dry, use a flat iron to enhance smoothness, control ends, and add texture, by curling or flipping random pieces of hair.
- Then, apply a texture styling paste or wax to hair, and use your fingers to shape and style hair, creating messy, texture and separation.
- Spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.