source SALON Gavert Atelier | CUT+STYLE Hiro
- Apply a texturizing and volume boosting product and a thermal protectant to damp hair before blow drying.
- Using a thermal brush, blow dry bangs straight. Then, blow dry the remaining hair, using the thermal brush to control hair during blowout, lifting hair up and guiding hair in the desired direction.
- When hair is dry, sprinkle a texture powder on your roots, or spritz roots with a dry shampoo to enhance texture and volume.
- Then, use a flat iron to shape and smooth hair, if needed.
- To finish styling hair, spritz the ends of hair with a dry texture spray, or apply another dry texture product, and use your fingers to shape and style hair, giving hair slightly undone beach texture.