- Apply a curl enhancing and thermal protecting product to damp hair.
- Then, dry hair using a diffuser attachment with your hairdryer to enhance curls. Lightly scrunch hair with the diffuser as you hit hair with heat. Or, if you prefer, allow your hair to air dry naturally, using your fingers to lightly scrunch hair.
- When hair is dry, sprinkle a texture and volume boosting powder onto roots and use your fingers to gently work powder up through hair from your roots.
- When hair is dry, use a curling wand to control and reshape any unruly curls. Curl or bend your hair in alternating directions, for a more natural look. Be sure to curl front face framing layers away from your face.
- Then, spritz the ends of hair with a dry texture finishing spray, and use your fingers to tousle and shape hair, creating a relaxed, undone style.