source @gallery_of_hair | Stylist Mariano
- Apply a smoothing polish with thermal protection to damp hair before blow drying.
- Use a thermal brush to control hair during blowout, sweeping bangs to the side, and guiding hair in the desired direction. Throughout blowout, be sure to hold the dryer at a downwards angle to hair.
- When hair is dry, use a flat iron to enhance hair’s smoothness and control ends.
- To finish styling hair, rub a small amount of smoothing polish or styling cream between hands, and use your hands and fingers to smooth and shape hair as desired.
- Spritz hair with a lightweight finishing spray to hold style.
similar hairstyle video tutorial:
source | WHIPPYCAKE