- Apply a texturing and thermal protecting product to damp hair before blow drying and styling.
- Blow dry hair, using a round thermal brush to shape bangs, control hair and build volume during blowout. Wrap hair around the brush at the roots, and lift hair up from the roots, pulling the brush downwards through hair, while guiding hair in the desired direction.
- When hair is dry, sprinkle a texture powder on your roots, or spritz roots with a dry shampoo to enhance texture and volume.
- Then, hair is dry, use a curling rod or flat iron, to add texture, by curling and bending random pieces of hair.
- After curling, spritz hair with a dry texture spray, and use your fingers to shape and style hair, creating messy, texture and separation.