Get this look:
- Apply a lightweight smoothing polish and a thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Comb products through hair and create a part where desired.
- Use a brush to blow dry bangs down.
- Then, using a round brush, blow dry hair straight, brushing hair downwards and inwards near hair ends.
- When hair is dried, section hair off, and use a flat iron to enhance smoothness and control hair ends.
- If extra volume or lift is desired, use a small comb to tease hair roots around the crown of your head.
- Rub a small amount of hair wax between hands and use fingers to pull through hair ends and style hair as desired.
- Finish styling by applying a lightweight finishing spray