- Prep hair by applying a volumizing, thermal protectant to damp hair, and comb product through hair, for even distribution before blowdrying.
- When hair is dry, sweep hair to the side, creating a side part and use a large barrel curling rod to curl hair sections at a time. Start each curl close to your roots, wrapping hair around the rod until you reach the ends of your hair. Remember, to create curls going in alternating directions.
- After curling, tease the roots around your crown with a comb, to add extra volume.
- Then, use your fingers to gently loosen curls, and position hair as desired.
- Spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.