source SALON Gavert Atelier Salon | CUT+STYLE Hiro
- To prepare hair for styling, apply a texturing and volume enhancing, thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Then, comb products through hair to ensure even distribution, and create a center part before blow drying.
- When hair is dry, use a large barrel curling rod, on low heat, to curl sections of hair at a time. Start each curl partway down the hair strands, and stop each curl about 2 inches from the end of each strand of hair. Remember, to create curls going in alternating directions.
- After curling, sprinkle roots with a texture and volume styling powder, and use your fingers to pull the powder through hair creating defined lift at your roots.
- Spritz hair with a texturizing finishing spray, and use your hands to tousle and relax curls, creating an undone wavy style.