- Apply a volume boosting product and a thermal protectant to damp hair, before blow drying.
- Dry hair, using a round thermal brush to control hair while blow drying. Wrap sections of hair around the brush at the roots and pull hair up through the brush, going in the direction you want your hair to lay.
- This is a versatile style and looks great with undone straight texture or curly, waves. To style, with a straight textured look, slightly turn the round brush at an angle, during blowout, creating wispy, flipped ends. Or, to create curly texture, use a curling rod, on dry hair, to create alternating curls, throughout hair.
- Next, apply a texture and volume styling paste to hair, or use a dry texture spray, and use your fingers to shape and style hair as desired.
- Spritz hair with a volume enhancing hairspray to hold style.