- Apply a volume and texture boosting thermal protectant to damp hair, and comb products through hair for even distribution.
- When your hair is about 80 percent dry, use a round brush to control hair and bangs while blow drying. Working with sections of hair at a time. Place the brush under your hair near roots, and using the brush to lift hair along your roots up, slowly pull the brush downwards through hair, turning slightly inwards near hair ends.
- Next, create volume around the crown of your head, by sprinkling a texture/volume powder onto your roots. Or, use a teasing comb to tease underlying hair near roots.
- Then, use a flatiron to enhance straightness, control ends and shape hair.
- To finish, spritz the ends of hair with a dry texture spray or wax, and use your fingers to gently tousle and style hair.