- Apply a texturing and thermal protecting product to damp hair before blow drying and styling.
- Use a thermal brush to control hair while blow drying. Blow dry bangs down. Then, use the brush to grip the hair at your roots, and pull the brush up through hair, and sweep hair into the desired direction. Or, use a diffusing attachment to enhance natural body and create texture.
- When hair is dry, use a curling rod to add texture, by curling and bending random pieces of hair.
- Then, apply a texture and volume styling product to hair, and use your fingers to shape and style hair, creating messy, texture and separation.
- Spritz hair with a volume holding, finishing spray to hold style.