- Apply a volume boosting, thermal protectant to damp hair, to prepare hair for blow drying and styling.
- Use a thermal brush to shape and style bangs and hair, while blowdrying, creating body and volume. Blow dry bangs back, away from your face.
- When hair is dry, use a large barrel curling rod, on low heat, to curl sections of hair at a time. Start each curl partway down each strand of hair, wrapping hair once or twice around the rod, stopping about 1-2 inches from the end of each strand of hair. As you wrap hair around the rod, keep hold of the ends of your hair, and lightly pull down on the hair ends as you release hair from the rod. Be sure, to alternate the direction in which you curl each strand of hair.
- Then, sprinkle your roots with a volume and texture enhancing powder, and use your fingers to pull powder from roots up through hair, to help add texture and a bit of volume.
- To finish, spritz the ends of your hair with a dry texture spray, and use your fingers to lightly tousle and style hair.