source SALON Gallery of Hair | CUT+COLOR Marissa
- Apply a moisturizing, smoothing polish and thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Use a round thermal brush to smooth and control hair during blowout. Pull the brush downwards through hair, curling hair slightly inwards near the ends. Remember, to hold the dryer at a downwards angle to hair.
- Next, when hair is dry, use a flatiron to enhance smoothness and control ends.
- Use a smoothing cream to smooth down hair, if needed.
- Then, spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.