- Apply a multi-tasking, thermal protectant to damp hair, to prep hair for styling, and comb product through hair.
- Use a diffusing attachment with your blowdryer to enhance hairs natural body and curl. Or, rough dry hair, using your fingers to tousle and scrunch hair, while blow drying.
- When hair is dry, sprinkle a texture powder on your roots, or spritz roots with a dry shampoo to enhance texture and volume.
- Then, use a curling rod to add texture, by curling random pieces of hair. Start curls close to your roots and stop each curl about 1-2 inches from the end of each strand of hair. Remember, to create curls going in alternating directions.
- Spritz the ends of hair with a dry texture spray and use your fingers to tousle and style your hair.