source SALON Salt Spring Island Hair Studio | CUT+STYLE Donna | MODEL Holly Scott
- Apply a thickening or volume boosting product and a thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Blow dry hair, using a round thermal brush to control hair and build volume during blowout. Wrap hair around the brush at the roots, and lift hair up from the roots, pulling the brush downwards through hair, while guiding hair in the desired direction.
- When hair is dry, use a flatiron to shape and smooth hair.
- Then, rub a small amount of volume and texturizing paste between hands, and use your fingers to lift hair upwards, shaping and styling hair.
- After styling, spritz hair with a volume holding finishing spray to hold style.