- Prep hair by applying a texturing, thickening, and thermal protecting product to damp hair.
- Use a thermal brush to shape and style bangs and hair, while blowdrying, creating body and volume. Blow dry bangs back, away from your face.
- When hair is dry, sprinkle a texture powder on your roots, or spritz roots with a dry shampoo to enhance texture and volume.
- Then, use a medium to large barrel curling rod to curl hair sections at a time. Start each curl about 2 inches from your scalp and stop each curl approximately 1-2 inches from the end of each strand of hair that you curl. Remember, to create curls going in alternating directions.
- After curling, spray the ends of hair with a dry texture spray and use your fingers to gently muss and style your hair.