source @rachelwstylist | Rachel Williams
- Prep hair for styling by applying a texture and volume enhancing, thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Use a diffusing attachment with your blowdryer to dry hair and boost your hair’s natural texture and body. Use a thermal brush to help you shape bangs during blowout.
- When hair is dry, dust your roots with a texture/volume powder, and use your fingers to scrunch and gently tug the hair along your roots upwards, to enhance texture and volume. You can also try spritzing your roots with a dry shampoo to achieve the same effect.
- Next, use a large barrel curling rod to curl hair, working with individual sections at a time. Begin each curl partway down the hair strands, wrapping hair around rod 2 to 3 times, depending on your hair length. When creating curls, stop each curl about 2-3 inches front the end of each strand of hair. Remember, to create curls going in alternating directions.
- After curling, lightly brush through hair to loosen and relax curls.
- Then, spritz the ends of your hair with a dry texture finishing spray and use your fingers to shape and style hair.
similar hairstyle video tutorial:
source | SAMANTHA SCHUERMAN