- Apply a multi-tasking, thermal protectant to damp hair before blow drying.
- Using a thermal brush, blow dry bangs straight. Then, blow dry the remaining hair, using the thermal brush to control hair during blowout, lifting hair up and guiding hair in the desired direction.
- When hair is dry, sprinkle a texture powder on your roots, or spritz roots with a dry shampoo to enhance texture and volume.
- Next, use a flat iron to shape and smooth hair, if needed.
- To finish styling hair, apply a dry texture product to the ends of hair, and use your fingers to shape and style hair, giving hair slightly undone beach texture.
- Hold style using a lightweight finishing spray.