- Apply a thermal protecting product to damp hair before blow drying and styling.
- Dry hair, using a thermal brush to control hair during blowout, guiding hair, with the brush, in the desired direction.
- When hair is dry, use a flatiron to straighten hair, enhancing the smoothness of hair and controlling hair ends.
- Then, rub a small amount of texturizing, styling paste between hands, and use your fingers to shape and style hair as desired, creating texture and separation.
- Spritz hair with a lightweight finishing spray to hold style.