- Prepare hair, by applying a texturizing product and a thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Use a thermal brush to blow dry bangs down. Then, when hair is about 80 percent dry, finish drying hair, using a round thermal brush, controlling hair as you dry. As you pull hair down through the brush, slightly turn the brush at an angle towards hair ends to create a relaxed wind blown look.
- If you prefer a more enhanced wavy look, use a curling rod to create curls in longer layers, and then use your fingers to tousle and relax the curls.
- Use a texturizing styling product on dry hair, and use your fingers to shape and style hair as desired, creating a textured, undone look.
- Then, spritz with a finishing spray to hold style.