- Apply a texture and volume building product with thermal protection to damp hair before blowdrying and styling.
- Rough dry hair using your fingers while blowdrying. Use your fingers to tousle and lift hair up from the roots, while guiding hair in the desired direction.
- When hair is dry, sprinkle roots with a texture and volume building powder, and use your fingers to gently pull hair upwards, distributing the powder from the roots up the hair shafts. This will help give hair the added volume, texture, and hold needed to style.
- Rub a small amount of styling clay between damp hands and use your fingers to shape and style hair as desired.
- After styling, spritz the ends of hair with a dry texture spray and lightly muss hair to create all over messy texture.