- Prep hair by applying a texturing, thickening, and thermal protecting product to damp hair.
- Use a thermal brush to control hair during blowout. Use the brush to control and shape bangs.
- When hair is dry, use a large barrel curling rod to curl hair sections at a time. Start each curl about 2-3 inches from your scalp and stop each curl about 1 inch from the end of each strand of hair you curl. Remember, create curls going in alternating directions.
- After curling, lightly brush through curls to create soft waves.
- Then, spray hair with a dry texture spray and use your fingers to gently muss your hair.