- Apply a texturing and thermal protecting product to damp hair before blow drying and styling.
- Comb products through hair to distribute product evenly, and create an exaggerated side part, sweeping hair over to desired side.
- When hair is dry, use a flat iron to enhance smoothness, control ends, and add texture, by curling random pieces of hair. Create curls going away from the face.
- Then, apply a texture styling paste to hair, using your fingers to shape and style hair, creating messy, texture and loosening curls.
- After styling, spritz hair with a volumizing finishing spray to hold style.