- Prep hair by applying a pre blowout product and thermal protectant to damp hair, and comb product through hair to distribute evenly.
- When hair is about 80 percent dry, use a larger round thermal brush to control hair while blow drying. First, blow dry bangs away from face, for a side swept look. Then, wrap sections of hair around the brush at the roots, to enhance volume, and pull hair up through the brush, going in the direction you want your hair to lay. If more volume is needed, we suggest using large velcro rollers during your blowout, or use a volume and texturizing powder on roots, after drying.
- When hair is dry, use a large barrel curling wand, on low heat, to create a large, soft curl in your bangs and front layers. Then, use the curling rod to create random curls around your head, but not curling the entire head
- Then, rub a small amount of texture and volume styling cream between hands and use your fingers to tousle and style hair.
- Spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.