- Prep hair, applying a texturizing, thermal protectant to damp hair. Comb product through hair to distribute evenly.
- Use a thermal brush to control hair during blowout, sweeping hair in multiple directions to create extra body and volume. Use the thermal brush to control and shape bangs, lifting and sweeping bangs up and to the side.
- When hair is dry, sprinkle a texture and volume boosting powder onto roots and use your fingers to pull powder up through hair.
- Next, curl your hair using a one inch curling rod. Start curls about an inch from your roots and stop each curl near the end of each strand of hair. Remember, to create curls going in alternating directions.
- Then, spritz the ends of hair with a dry texture spray and use your fingers to lightly tousle curls, while shaping and styling hair.