- Apply a volume boosting, thermal protectant to damp hair, and comb product through hair, to distribute product evenly and create a center part.
- Use a thermal brush to shape and style bangs and hair, while blowdrying. Blow dry bangs away from your face. To enhance volume, we suggest using large velcro rollers around the crown of the head, during the blow drying process.
- When hair is dry, use a large barrel curling rod to curl hair sections at a time. Start each curl a few inches from your scalp and stop each curl about 1inch from the end of each strand of hair that you curl. Remember, to create curls going in alternating directions, and be sure to curl front layers and bangs away from your face, holding the curling wand at an angle.
- After curling, tease the roots around your crown with a comb, to add extra volume.
- Then, spritz the ends of hair with a volume holding finishing spray, and use your fingertips to shape hair, gently tousling and relaxing curls. Comb through curls with a boar bristle brush to create fluffier, relaxed waves.