- Apply a lightweight smoothing polish and thermal protectant to damp hair.
- Blow dry hair, using a thermal brush to control hair during blowout. Remember to hold the dryer at a downwards angle to hair.
- When hair is dry, sprinkle a texture powder on your roots, or spritz roots with a dry shampoo to help build texture and volume.
- Then, use a flat iron to enhance smoothness and control ends.
- Spritz the ends of hair with a dry texture finishing spray, and use your fingers to lightly muss and shape hair as desired.