- Prepare hair, by applying a texturizing product and a thermal protectant to damp hair before blowdrying.
- Use a thermal brush to shape bangs and guide hair in the desired direction while blowdrying. Be sure to hold the dryer at a downwards angle to hair.
- If you weren’t blessed with natural curls, no worries. You can create your own with a curling rod. Start each curl near to the top of your head. Wrap a small section of hair around the rod, leaving about one inch of hair uncurled near your hair ends. Be sure to create curls going in alternating directions. If you were blessed, and have natural curls, feel free to skip this step and move on to the next.
- Next, spritz hair with a dry texture spray, or your preferred texturizing product, and use your fingers to loosen curls and style hair as desired, creating a textured, undone look. For natural curly hair, use your fingers to lightly scrunch hair, to enhance your natural texture.
- Then, spritz your hair with a lightweight finishing spray to hold style.
similar hairstyle video tutorial:
source | ALEXANDREA GARZA