- Apply a volume boosting, thermal protectant to damp hair, and comb product through hair, to distribute product evenly and create a center part.
- Use a thermal brush to shape and style bangs and hair, while blowdrying. To enhance volume, we suggest using large velcro rollers around the crown of the head, during the blow drying process.
- When hair is dry, divide your hair into a top and bottom section, and separate the top section of hair, using a clip to. Hold it on top of your head.
- Now, working with the bottom section first, curl large strands of hair, at a time, using a large barrel curling wand. Start each curl near to your roots, wrapping hair around the rod until you reach the end of each strand of hair. As you wrap hair around the rod, keep hold of the ends of your hair. For this style, we will curl all hair going away from the face, instead of alternating the directions of the curls. After curling the bottom section of hair, repeat the same process with the top section of hair. Be sure to curl front layers and bangs away from your face, holding the curling wand at an angle.
- After curling, tease the roots around your crown with a comb, to add extra volume.
- Then, spritz the ends of hair with a volume holding finishing spray, and use your fingertips to shape hair, gently tousling and relaxing curls. Comb through curls with a boar bristle brush to create fluffier, relaxed waves.