- Prep hair by applying a multitasking thermal protecting product to damp hair.
- Blow dry hair using a round thermal brush to control hair. Wrap sections of hair over the brush at your roots and lift hair up with the brush, and pull brush downwards through hair, and inwards near hair ends.
- When hair is dry, use a flat iron to enhance smoothness and control ends.
- Then, sprinkle a texturizing and volume boosting powder onto roots and use your fingers to pull powder through hair, creating more volume and give hair a textured and separated look.
- Shape and style hair ad desired, and spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.