- Apply a smoothing, thermal protecting product to damp hair.
- Dry hair, using a thermal brush to shape and control hair during blowout, guiding hair in the desired direction. When the majority of moisture is gone, use the brush to lift the hair at your crown upwards from the roots, and sweep the hair forwards as you finish drying.
- When hair is dry, use a straightener to enhance smoothness and control and shape ends of hair.
- Rub a small amount of styling paste between hands, and use your fingers to shape and style hair as desired.
- Then, spritz hair with a finishing spray to hold style.