Get this look:
- Rough dry wet hair with a towel to remove excess moisture.
- Apply a styling cream to damp hair to provide extra volume and texture, and a thermal protector to hair.
- Comb products through hair.
- Use a blowdryer to finish drying your hair, gently scrunching hair while lifting the hair above your forehead upwards from the roots. You may also use a hair diffuser attachment on your blowdryer to enhance curls and volume.
- When hair is dry, rub a small amount of hair wax between hands, and use your fingers to style hair as desired.
- Hold style using a lightweight hairspray.